With the objective of encouraging meritorious students and academic excellence, many scholarships
are offered for deserving candidates. The quantum of scholarship and the number of scholarships
are subject to change from time to time.
In pursuance of the policy framework for the promotion of postgraduate education and research in
Pharmacy of MHRD, AICTE provides financial assistance to the GPAT qualified students enrolled for
M. Pharm courses.
M. Pharm students who have qualified in GPAT examination, to obtain the scholarship from AICTE.
The AICTE, through direct bank transfer system, delivers or credits the money to the bank account of
the student, after the college, completes the verification and uploading process from its web portal.
Several M. Pharm students who pursue their education at SIP are the beneficiaries of this
1) CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
2) ISHAN UDAY SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR NORTH EASTERN REGION
3) SCHEME OF ‘POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP’ FOR STUDENTS BELONGING TO THE MINORITY
4) PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR GIRLS (DEGREE) For Technical education
5) PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR GIRLS (DIPLOMA) For Technical education
6) SAKSHAM SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED STUDENTS (DEGREE) For Technical
7) SAKSHAM SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED STUDENTS (DIPLOMA) For Technical
For More Information Please visit https://scholarships.gov.in/